The Advantages of Buying a Used Car at a Vehicle Pawn Shop
When you are shopping for a used car, you could buy it at our vehicle pawn shop or a dealership. There are differences between the two options, each with its own pros and cons. You should consider these when deciding which purchase option is best for you.
Buying from a Car Pawn Shop—Pros
- Fast approval rate on auto loans.
- No credit checks necessary.
- Can get approved with good, bad, or no credit.
- Wide selection of quality used vehicles.
- Little to no down payment required.
- No cosigner needed.
- Easy approval for younger drivers.
- Can get your loan financed through a bank or credit union.
- Can buy the car with our Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) Program.
- Could secure the car you want with our Layaway option.
- Helps you get a car and payments you can easily afford.
- Works with you if you use BHPH and are having problems making your payments.
Buying from a Car Pawn Shop—Cons
- Leasing a vehicle is not possible.
Buying from a Dealer—Pros
- Wide selection of used vehicles.
- Leasing may be offered on newer models.
- Loans financed through banks or credit union.
Buying from a Dealer—Cons
- Loan approvals are based on your credit.
- Typically requires a down payment or a vehicle to trade in.
- Bad or no credit often requires a co-signer or large down payment.
- Will not work with you if you have problems making your payments.
- Harder for younger drivers to get approved.
Buying your next used vehicle from us and taking advantage of our Buy Here Pay Here Colorado Program offers you many benefits over buying a car from a dealership. To check out our latest inventories of quality used vehicles, please feel free to stop by your nearest Massa Auto Pawn & Sales location or contact us at 720.598.0081 today!