Is It Safe to Pawn Your Car?
Car pawn is legal and safe in many states. It is a simple way to get cash quickly. If you’re considering auto pawn, Colorado has many options, and Massa Auto Pawn & Sales is one worth considering. Vehicle pawn is a safe choice; we can sell it for you or you can safely buy back your vehicle.
How Does Auto Pawn Work?
A pawn loan is provided when a vehicle is approved. The cash is based on the condition of the vehicle, its mileage, and its drivability. The Denver auto pawn process is just a few steps:
- A visit to the dealership, with the vehicle title and photo ID.
- An appraisal of the vehicle; we can often quote you in less than 10 minutes.
- A cashable check is received typically within 20 minutes.
What Happens After Auto Pawn Near Me?
Vehicles pawned are then held by the buyer. Massa keeps vehicles and titles in secure storage, and your options include:
- Buy your vehicle back with the cash received for it plus a fee.
- Extend the contract so we hold your vehicle longer.
- Keep the money and the vehicle will be held until resold.
Is It Safe to Buy a Pawned Vehicle?
For customers who use auto pawn, Colorado Springs, Lakewood, Aurora, and Pueblo, Colorado are served by Massa. We inspect each vehicle pawned and continue to work with you. Anyone interested in vehicle pawn walks into a bright dealership-like shop.
Car pawn is completely safe. To receive an auto pawn quote, contact Massa Auto Pawn & Sales online or call our main Lakewood office at 720-598-0081 today!